Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's a Miracle!

Well, the Gods smiled down on me today!  Both of my kids sat together and looked in the direction of the camera!





























Ella is now (FINALLY!!!) officially crawling!  She started off slowly doing the "army crawl" (like her brother did until he walked) for a few days, but she is now up and on her knees!  Life has changed!  Derek has reluctantly started swim lessons; the first one didn't go as badly as I had expected though.  It will be a slow process, but I see him enjoying the water in the end (the poor teacher though).  He is also on a flag football team.  It is hysterical- he comes running off he field (with bright red cheeks) and says "I runned out of energy" and takes a drink of water.  Mind you- this is about 5 minutes in to practice! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...