Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th Of July Photoshoot: FAIL

Well, sometimes there are shoots that just don't go as well as you hope.  The kids are tired, don't have any interest in the camera and are a little unruly.  This session was one of "those" and has been my hardest so far.  Unfortunately, the kids were not cooperative and it was impossible to get the two of them together.  The little guy just wanted to run around and be naughty and the little girl cried whenever he got near her.  At least I got a few shots of them individually.  I feel badly for their mother.... oh, wait
 I AM their mother!!!




























































































































































And this is what ALL of the shots of the two of them look like....  I didn't even get a chance to get my settings right in camera.














I think the neighbors were getting really tired of me begging and bribing Derek to "just sit there for one minute" and then threatening time outs!  I promise I don't do this with clients!  My kids have the worst case of PKS ("Photographer's Kids Syndrome").   Do you feel my pain!?!?!
Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...