Sunday, January 26, 2014

Valentine's Day "Kissing Booth" Mini Sessions! | Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Child Photographer| Pleasanton, Ca

The Valentine "Kissing Booth" Mini Sessions are here!  There will be a wooden styled "kissing booth" with several fun Valentine props for your children to pose with.  (I unfortunately don't have any sample pictures yet, as my main prop is in transport here!)  I can promise you it will be something you don't want to miss out on!

Valentine Kissing Booth Sessions- $95 plus tax
On location in Pleasanton: Friday, January 31st, 2014
15 minute session, 3 children maximum (age: 6 months and up recommended)
7-9 images in a password protected gallery
1 5x7 print
1 8x10 print
Optional: add the high resolution cd/flash drive for an additional $150
(Cd/flash drive will be available for purchase for $189 after the session)

Available Time Slots- (email me to see if I can open up any more spots or dates, not all times have been secured)
Friday, January 31st
3:30- Tomasina F.
3:45- Eugenia C.*
4:00- Jenny M.*
4:15- Jennifer W.*
4:30- Gabrielle F.*


Please email me at info@jennhoffmannphotography.com with your top 2-3 time slot choices.  Payment is due upon booking to secure your spot and is non-refundable.

In the event of adverse weather, I will reschedule and/or offer refunds.

*Please note: Due to time constraints, the "Storyteller Slideshow" will not be available.

(DISCLAIMER: This is NOT my photograph; it is just to give you an idea of what the "kissing booth" looks like.  I will do my own styling, etc.)

Find me on Facebook and become a "fan"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...