Thursday, January 23, 2014

Create a Baby Registry!| Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Newborn Photographer| Bay Area, Ca

Are you expecting or know someone who is!?!?  I've got a great idea for you!  In 2014, I am implementing baby registries!  Just like at the Big Chain stores, you can create a Baby Registry and pass the link out to all of your friends and family; anyone can contribute toward your gift card!  This works great for group gifts, second babies (when you already have the "stuff"),  and so much more!
The registry gift cards can then be used toward any future product and/or service!

Not expecting but would still like to set up a registry for a birthday or other special occasion????  You CAN!
Just email me at info@jennhoffmannphotography.com for more information or to get a registry set up!

Click HERE to see a sample!  I can customize it to meet your needs!


Find me on Facebook and become a "fan"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...