Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Gold Hope Project| Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Child Photographer| Bay Area, CA


For the last year or two, I have been looking for a program in which I can give back to the community. As soon as I found The Gold Hope Project I knew I found what I have been looking for! I applied, have been waiting to hear back and just got the GREAT news that I have been accepted as one of their photographers!

Their MISSION:
"More precious than the gold that represents them, children are our future.

There are twelve major types of childhood cancers. From there, they are broken down into three groups.

Leukemias (cancer of the blood)
Lymphomas (cancer of the immune system)
Solid tumors (cancer in bones, organs, or tissue)

The Gold Hope Project is a group of photographers that have come together to capture the moments that these families holds so dear to their heart. Some of us have been touched by the presence of cancer, and some have not, but we have all been given a gift that we would like to share."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...