Friday, March 16, 2012

Themed Session Winner| Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Family Photographer| Bay Area, Ca

I must say this was a VERY hard decision!  All of the themed session entries were terrific- and all so different!

But I had to choose one, so the winner is... Deborah Fields!  She came up with the idea to do "A Light-hearted Old Fashion Family Picnic".  The link to her board can be found HERE.
I can already envision it... and it will be a step out of my own box as I don't typically shoot with a vintage feel!  Such fun!

Deborah, please contact me (info@jennhoffmannphotography.com) and we'll be gin to work on getting your FREE session ready!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! No way! I am sooooo tickled & excited!!!! I will send you a note. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...