Monday, March 5, 2012

The "Storyteller Slideshow"| Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Newborn Photographer| Bay Area, CA

Introducing the "Storyteller Slideshow- the story of your session, your family...your life!"
I am so happy to add this to my line up of products that I offer!  This slideshow incorporates all of your gallery images PLUS video shot during your session (ANY session- newborn, single child or family!)!  It is all beautifully presented and set to music.  Talk about a keepsake!
Contact me for more details and to set up a session today!

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful feature for your clients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, families will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is just precious! I wish you had this when we took Isabella's pictures. Even though I don't know this little baby, I was getting emotional! What a great idea! I can't wait for our next baby to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This video is so awesome. I love it! I'm sure the family is ecstatic to see these and such gorgeous photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great product to offer. Very sweet and special!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful keepsake for your clients!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...