Friday, May 27, 2011

Paperboxpress Baby Shower | Jenn Hoffmann Photography | Event Photographer | Bay Area

I love parties!  I love attending them, but especially love planning one!  Thinking up the little details, getting everything to coordinate perfectly, picking out the perfect invitation- it's so fun!  I recently had the pleasure of capturing the details of a darling baby shower thrown by Jill of Paperboxpress.
Now if you are one who also delights in putting together a party (or one that needs a lot more help)- Jill is your go to gal.  Check out her website and party blog for fabulous invitations, birth announcements, cordinating party printables- and more!
I just love the theme of this party- and the dessert table is to die for!  And if you need someone to photograph your special upcoming event... check out my website under "party packages" for details!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...