Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011 | Jenn Hoffmann Photography, Child Photographer, Bay Area

I feel like I haven't been posting!  I've actually been REALLY busy editing two BIG school functions- neither of which I have model releases for so I can't share pictures!
But I'd like to get some personal photos back up here!  Here is a quick recap of our past Easter...

Dying eggs was a big hit.  Ella didn't understand the concept of "gently lowering them in to the water",  so she just kind of threw them in there and the colored water went everywhere.  Derek was very serious about getting them all just the right color!






Ella and Derek had a blast looking for eggs in our backyard on Easter.  To the Easter Bunny's surprise, when "he" was hiding all the eggs outside early in the morning (and the Easter Bunny is not a "morning bunny" let me tell you) it was raining!  Plus we are re-doing our backyard, so they were hidden all over the dirty construction site!  Ella liked finding the eggs so much, that when they were all uncovered she kept saying "more, more".  So Kai kept taking the ones from her basket when she wasn't looking and throwing them back out in the yard to find!

Ella would not sit with her brother to take a picture, so I got to be in it!  Well, at least there is photographic evidence that I do exist in this family!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks absolutely amazing!!! Oh, and cute kids too :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...