Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ella's First Haircut! | Jenn Hoffmann Photography, East Bay

Ella had starting to grow a mullet in the back, as well as the front.  Is that even possible?  The kid has barely any hair on the sides of her head!  So we made an appointment with Sheila at Shear Adventures in Danville for her first haircut!
Here is her "before"-

Knowing my child and shall we say her "spunkiness", I prepared for the worst.  I KNEW she was going to fight it the whole way, kicking and screaming!  So I brought every candy imaginable to keep her occupied, along with several other distractions.
I would have bet my life on it.... and I would have lost.  She enjoyed EVERY. SINGLE. MINUTE. of it!  If she could talk, I think she would have exclaimed "Finally!" as I put her in the chair!  She sat there smiling, playing with the toys and looked around at the other children as if to say, "Hey, look at me!  I am big enough for a haircut now"!!!!  I know I say it all the time- but she really does want to do EVERYTHING her big brother does.




Candy, toys and a pretty bow- what more could a little girl ask for!?!?!  This is actually where our one and only problem arose... she didn't want to get out of the chair.  I tried to take her out once and she threw a fit, so Sheila let her stay there while Derek got his hair cut in the chair next to her.


Yep, we are still sportin' the "Pretty Smile"!!!


And here are the "after" shots!  How cute does she look!?!?!  And isn't the back adorable too?  No more straggly mullet! Sheila's the BEST!!!













1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I really need to do this with my little girl (22 months) but, yeah, can't stand to see it go! Someday she'll be annoyed with me that she had a mullet... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...