Saturday, March 5, 2011

Canvas | Jenn Hoffmann Photography, Child Photographer, Bay Area

I just packaged up a set of three canvas wraps for a client; these are going to look fantastic clustered on her wall together!  The largest one is 16x20, the one on the left is 11x14 and the one on the right is a custom size 8x14.  They also have a 24x24 canvas of the family coming!  I can't wait to see it!

When most clients think about wall prints, they think the 11x14 size is going to look BIG!  But in all reality, it isn't.  It works perfectly here as a compliment to the other photos, but in no way would it fill the wall just by itself!  So when you are thinking of how to arrange your memories on your wall or mantle, don't be afraid to go big (16x20 and larger!) or group several smaller prints together!

My clients receive a link to a "Wall Display Idea" slideshow after their session to help visualize how to arrange the photos!  And I am always here to help with size suggestions, etc.!

I came across this read not too long ago and I think it really helps to put the whole "what size should I order" struggle in perspective- Bigger Really IS Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...