Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little Bug!| Jenn Hoffmann Photography

Baby girl is getting bigger by the day!  Ella now has enough hair (down the middle) to sport pig tails- too funny!  She looks like a little bug!
And today, she walked down the hallway in to the kid's bathroom.  I found her standing on the stool in front of the potty pulling on her diaper through her pants.  I asked her if she wanted to go potty and she said "yeah".  So I undressed her, sat her on the toilet and to my amazement- SHE POOPED!
She wants to do EVERY. SINGLE. THING. that her big brother does and has been very interested in the bathroom lately.  I don't know if she is ready for potty training (at 16 months!?!?!??!)- but I will follow her lead!
She is hysterical and keeps us on our toes every day!



































And here, I asked her to take her "bibble" out and smile.  This is what I got...
(how early can you do braces?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...