Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booking Holiday Sessions!




Holiday Photo Sessions

IT'S TIME TO START PLANNING YOUR HOLIDAY CARDS!

"Deck the Halls" Package, $175
which includes-
1 hour family/child photo session,
25 double sided holiday cards OR 1 digital image
"Jingle Bells" Package, $225
which includes-
Regular family/child photo session,
3 digital images
Make sure to mention the package you are interested in at the time of booking! *Please note: discounts cannot be applied toward these packages*
I will be booking holiday sessions up until November 30th. I will be using the time in December to finish editing sessions, creating your holiday cards and focusing on my children (and shopping!) during this special time of year. My weekends book up much faster than weekdays, so if you are considering having your photos taken I suggest booking early! I did book up completely last year and unfortunately had to turn away a bunch of people! :(

I am now booking Holiday sessions and am quickly filling up!  If you are interested in having your portraits done for the upcoming season or for a Holiday card, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can accommodate your schedule (weekends are going FAST!).



And preview my 2010 Holiday Card Collection SOON!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...