Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011| Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Personal| Bay Area, Ca

Christmas has come and gone but I have a few pictures I'd love to share!  The kids were so excited and believed in the magic (hard not to at 2 and 4 years old!).

We visited Mr. and Mrs. Claus about a week before Christmas and there were NO tears!  Ella kept saying "Santa.... Scarrrrrrry", but when it came time to sit on his lap she high tailed it to "Mommy Santa" and was quite happy!

It is tradition in my family that "The Night Before Christmas" is read to the children on Christmas Eve by the Grandfather (a.k.a. "Pa").  I remember doing this with my Grandpa (up until he passed in my late twenties!) and love the memories we created!   This was my book as a child and I hope that my kids continue the tradition!  (Ella got distracted half way through and moved to a chair across the room!)

Here are the kids later Christmas Eve evening.  Getting ready to open some presents with family!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...