Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Time Flies" | Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Baby Photographer | Danville, Ca

This little one is one of my clients who is on the "Time Flies" Package, which documents a child's first year of life in 4 month increments.  I first photographed Baby "M" back in April as a newborn and she has already changed so much!  Look at those gorgeous big blue eyes and red hair!  It's always a pleasure "M" family... see you again in another 4 months!
Pink Petti Romper courtesy of My Little Legs


7 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby! Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute - really great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the flower background, and the third portrait is my favorite! LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time sure does fly! This is great that you continue to document this little girl's growth for her parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woweee how sweet! I love the 1st shot. These are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw these are just beautiful. I as well Love the flower backround. Beautiful colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little baby is so precious. The photos are so sharp! Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...