Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mommy and Me Photos! | Jenn Hoffmann Photography| Child Photographer| Bay Area

My "Mommy and Me" Mini Sessions were today and were a lot of fun!  I feel like they were such a long time coming!
I took a variety of pictures, which included Mom and all of her children, Mom and each of her children, her children together and each child separately!  I will have a hard time choosing which ones to present in the galleries!
A big thank you to Joan Godfrey for providing make up services to our Mommies!  She added just an extra "pop", so that everyone looked their best in front of the camera.  If you would like to learn more about Arbonne, please contact Joan at joanc@myarbonne.com and/or (510) 333-2271
Thanks for the great day!  I'll be getting your full galleries to you shortly, but in the mean time here is a little sneak peek!  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...