Saturday, October 30, 2010

Valley Parent Preschool Fundraiser| Jenn Hoffmann Photography, Family Photographer, Bay Area

I was honored to be asked to offer a fundraiser for Valley Parent Preschool.  I thought this rainy weather would force me to reschedule FIFTEEN sessions, but the weather man was on my side today and we were able to do them all!  It sprinkled on us a few times, but the sun peeked through as well!
It was great to meet so many wonderful families and chat with the kids about their upcoming Halloween plans!
Thanks for spending some time with me today!  I chose to "Sneak Peek" just your family images- but I have SO many adorable ones of just the kids, too!  Enjoy!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...