Friday, February 26, 2010

My New Blog!

So I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and keep a blog.  Mainly it will be used to share pictures and stories of my kids and family, but I will also include my favorite pictures from client sessions.  If you have not visited my photography website, you are welcome to at www.jennhoffmannphotography.com .
I have always enjoyed taking pictures of people- but this hobby blossomed in to something more once I had Derek!  Suddenly, I wanted to capture every moment on camera and learned that these precious memories only last a fleeting moment- as these "little people" change so quickly!  I carry my camera wherever I go, and now that I have two children- my photo library is quite extensive!  Especially now that I also take portraits of people outside of my family!  I love to capture that tender moment between mother and child, or that devilish smirk of a three year old.
Our latest adventure was a family trip up to Tahoe for 5 days.  It was the first time Derek (and Ella) saw snow!  There was so much on the ground- probably 8-10 feet in some places, plus it snowed the Sunday we were there!  Derek could have stayed outside all day and played.  He loved sledding (and tubing!), building a snowman, skiing (yes, we got him on skis!)  and digging in the snow- but his all time highlight of the trip was having a snow ball fight!
Here are a few pictures from our trip:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...